Leveraging mandatory compliance to boost fleet profitability
This whitepaper addresses the Perennial Challenges Facing Fleet Managers:
– Fuel Waste: For many fleets, the cost of fuel can constitute up to 60 percent of their operating budget.
– Poor driver habits: Too many drivers engage in poor habits like unnecessary idling and aggressive driving.
– Poor maintenance practices: Maintenance personnel must be trained to remain vigilant about optimizing equipment like tires, air filters, etc.
– Lack of available fuel-efficient vehicles: Operators have been slow to invest in different sized vehicles and hybrid/electric vehicles due to the cost.
– Automatic rerouting is not available: Many fleet management systems don’t provide automated re-routing.