FleetUp Receives FourKites ELD Partner Network Certification
FleetUp Customers Experience Optimized Supply Chain Transparency and Seamless Data Transfer Between Carriers and Shippers
The FleetUp ELD, which is the first ELD to be certified by the FMCSA, has also been certified by FourKites into their partner network, an initiative to encourage business practices that facilitate supply chain data transparency.
FourKites is the market leader in end-to-end supply chain visibility for shippers and 3PLs, and believes that certifying trusted ELD providers will encourage shippers and 3PLs to help their carriers select ELD providers that comply with industry standards and support direct data sharing. That, in turn, helps those carriers fulfill mandatory visibility requirements in the most effective and efficient way.
FourKites certifies ELD providers based on four categories:
- Data quality – provides secure and continuously updated real-time flow of, at a minimum, location information
- Data accessibility – enables customers to access high-quality data without paying add-on integration, support or other fees
- Operational integrity – values integrity in practices around customer data
- Customer value – prioritizes customer success and works collaboratively to help customers achieve maximum value
FleetUp’s ELD and fleet management technology services transmit driver HOS status as well as engine and fuel usage data safely via the cellular network— a safer option than Bluetooth-enabled technology vulnerable to system hacks and connectivity issues that fail to capture data.
“The FourKites ELD Partner Network furthers our mission to provide the most accurate and accessible data source for fleet managers looking to achieve excellence in business operation, profitability, and customer satisfaction,” said Ezra Kwak, chief technology officer at FleetUp. “We are proud to be acknowledged as a technology partner enabling real-time visibility into the transportation ecosystem, and as such, key players in the future of fleet management.”
The FleetUp ELD incorporates several features that increase fleet efficiency, including:
- IFTA – Fuel Tax Automation, distance reports by state, trip report, IFTA Online
- DVIR Online – For Mechanics and Admins. Post-DVIR from the driver, mechanic review to send a Pre-DVIR to the driver
- Voice Over HOS – The FleetUp HOS Companion App is the only HOS solution that provides voice-over in-app guidance and proactively notifies the driver of potential HOS violations
- FleetUp HOS Companion App – Available for Android and iOS. Enables drivers to certify or edit logs, create/accept/reject DVIRs, record RODS, bring up I-RODS for inspections, and set their status: yard move, personal conveyance, sleeper berth, or on/off-duty.
- HOS Online – Built from the ground up for Fleet Managers and accessible via a standard web browser. Create driver accounts, configure and set HOS rules, view logs and reports, and examine up-to-the-minute driver status and availability.
- Trip History – A complete trip history including: miles, hours driven, alerts, stop time, replay video (per trip), and a daily trip summary
- GPS Tracking – 2-min GPS tracking with live traffic from Google
- 24x7x365 support – Get live help from our team 24 hours a day, 7 days-a-week to help you with any issue you may encounter
“FourKites is pleased to recognize FleetUp for its leadership in making supply chains run more efficiently through its open architecture platform,” said Craig Fiander, senior vice president, global business development for FourKites. “Data transparency has become foundational for any ELD provider that is delivering maximum customer satisfaction and compliance.”
For more information on the FourKites ELD Partner Network, visit http://go.fourkites.com/program/eldcertification.