Discover what you can do with FleetUp.
Hours of Service Companion App (for Drivers)
Available for Android and iOS devices, the FleetUp HOS Companion App provides drivers with the ability to log their Hours of Service (HOS) and stay compliant with the FMCSA.
- Voice Over HOS, a voice assistant that is triggered by HOS events: current status, remaining driving hours, potential violations, and app training and usage—all in their native language.
- Log creation, edit, and certification
- Driver status: Yard move, personal conveyance, sleeper berth, on/off-duty
- IFTA Reporting: Distance/fuel report by state, trip report, IFTA Online
- RODS and I-RODS for inspections
- Create, accept/reject, and certify DVIRs.
DVIR Online (for Admin/Mechanics)
- Built to withstand the elements for years to come: Water-resistant, industrial-strength magnet.
15,000mAh battery ensures reliably for over 60 days on a single charge.
- Alarmed wire lock and RFID Card
- 10-minute updates and wake-on-movement enables real-time visibility into asset movement and location
- The FleetUp FMS Companion App for Fleet Managers allows for asset tracking in the palm of their hand— even while walking around the yard.
- Update contents, search by container or vehicle, display the battery percentage per device, display current lock status, and replay past movement