Discover what you can do with FleetUp.
Built for fleets of all sizes, and with the highest compatibility with vehicles of all sizes.
- Small, compact, and installed as a hidden device.
- Accurate GPS with 10-second updates
- Reliable recovery of data, even when in no-coverage regions
- Fully compatible with passenger and heavy duty vehicles
Hours of Service Companion App (for Drivers)
Available for Android and iOS devices, the FleetUp HOS Companion App provides drivers with the ability to log their Hours of Service (HOS) and stay compliant with the FMCSA.
- Voice Over HOS, a voice assistant that is triggered by HOS events: current status, remaining driving hours, potential violations, and app training and usage—all in their native language.
- Log creation, edit, and certification
- Driver status: Yard move, personal conveyance, sleeper berth, on/off-duty
- IFTA Reporting: Distance/fuel report by state, trip report, IFTA Online
- RODS and I-RODS for inspections
- Create, accept/reject, and certify DVIRs.
HOS Online (for Admin/Fleet Managers)
- Full HOS Administration: Driver account creation, HOS rule setting, and configuration.
- Fleet Management: HOS driver status, HOS logs for editing, violation reports, and unidentified driving records management.
DVIR Online (for Admin/Mechanics)
- Pre-DVIR: Mechanics can review and send a Pre-DVIR to the driver.
- Post-DVIR: Quick and easy view or export of post-DVIR from drivers.
- GPS Tracking with 10-second updates
- Live Traffic on Google Maps
Machine learning eliminates delivery delays and HOS violations by assigning the right drivers to the right routes based on their available HOS.
- Insight and reporting on miles and hours driven, MPG, alerts, and stop time
- Trip video replay
- Complete daily trip summary
Driving & Vehicle Alerts
Interactive, real-time alerts and advisories related to engine idle time, travel speed, engine RPMs, map location, driving events, engine code, engine temperature, and battery condition.
- Define and set an unlimited number of geofences and assign one or all of your vehicles.
- Full reporting on visit and transition time
- Route analysis
Reporting and Analytics
- Fuel consumption reporting provides a complete breakdown and analysis of fuel usage by vehicle, driver, and much more.
- Visual charts for fuel, duration/hours, miles traveled, and more
- Set and access children accounts to monitor, manage, and optimize other carriers or locations
- Full dashboard and reporting provides up-to-the-minute data and analytics
FleetUp FMS Companion App (for Fleet Managers)
Available for Android and iOS devices, the FleetUp FMS Companion App provides fleet managers and fleet operations managers with insights and management capabilities right on their tablet or smartphone.
- Built to withstand the elements for years to come: Water-resistant, industrial-strength magnet.
15,000mAh battery ensures reliably for over 60 days on a single charge.
- Alarmed wire lock and RFID Card
- 10-minute updates and wake-on-movement enables real-time visibility into asset movement and location
- The FleetUp FMS Companion App for Fleet Managers allows for asset tracking in the palm of their hand— even while walking around the yard.
- Update contents, search by container or vehicle, display the battery percentage per device, display current lock status, and replay past movement
Tracking ID service provides end-customer with a unique, permissions-based tracking ID to track vehicle location in real-time—including pickup notifications through geofencing, and delivery notifications) in real-time
Fuel Waste Analysis
Fuel consumption and waste analysis reporting by vehicle, driver, and other key fuel factors.
- Automatic maintenance cycles, cost and log management
- Tracking per miles driven, engine hours and days
Two-way communication between the carrier and the driver via the FleetUp HOS Companion App